If you are interested in purchasing any of PMA’s 2018 Christmas Program Videos here is a brief overview of how it’s done.
- Shop PMA’s 2018 Christmas program by either Individual Sections or by Bundles
- Making your selection.
You can do so by clicking on your sections image (this will take you to a description page) or you could simply click on the “Add to cart” text that’s located in the lower left corner of each selection.
- Proceeding to checkout
Once you have added your selections to your cart, simply click on one of the following to continue.
- Review your items.
Once reviewed, simply click the “Proceed to Checkout” button.
- Fill out the requested information.
Fill out the “Billing details” page and click “Continue” then “Proceed to PayPal”. At this point you will be redirected to your secure PayPal login page to complete your checkout process.
1. Grant of License. This Agreement grants you a non-exclusive, nontransferable, non-sub licensable license to install and use, on the Device or a PC, as applicable, one (1) copy of the specified video in object code format as set out in the user solely for your personal use. The video is ‘in use’ when it is loaded into the temporary or permanent memory (i.e. RAM, hard disk, etc.) of the PC or the Device.
2. Ownership. The digital download is licensed and not sold to you. This Agreement grants you only the right to use the downloads, but you do not acquire any rights, express or implied, in the video or photographs other than those specified in this Agreement. Prodigiphi and its licensors retain all right, title, and interest in and to the files, including all patents, copyrights, trade secrets, and other intellectual property rights incorporated therein. The digital download is protected by copyright laws, international treaty provisions, and other intellectual property laws. Therefore, other than as expressly set forth herein, you may not copy the files without prior written authorization of Prodigiphi, except that you may make one (1) copy of the files for your back-up or viewing purposes only. You may not copy any printed materials accompanying the software, nor print more than one (1) copy of any user documentation provided in electronic form, except that you may make one (1) copy of such printed materials for your back-up purposes only.
3. License Restrictions. Except as provided otherwise herein, you shall not rent, lease, sublicense, sell, assign, loan, or otherwise transfer the files. You shall not, and you shall not permit any third party, to reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the software, except to the extent that applicable law expressly prohibits the foregoing restriction. You may not remove or destroy any product identification, copyright notices, or other proprietary markings or restrictions from the software. All titles, trademarks, and copyright and restricted rights notices shall be reproduced on your back up copy of the software. You may not modify or adapt the purchased files, merge the files into another program or create derivative works based upon the files.
You will receive a “Order is Now Complete” email which contains a list of links to your purchased videos. The link in your email will work for 24 hours after you click on it.
Once you have downloaded the file to your computer, the file is yours and will work forever.
Once purchased you will receive 2 emails.
1. “Receipt for Your Payment to ProDigiphi” – This is sent by paypal. It will confirm that your payment went through ok.
2. “Thanks for shopping with us.” – This is sent by ProDigiphi. This email will contain the actual file links for downloading.
1. Click on the link in your email under Download.
2. This will open a dialog box with your file in it. Path to the location on your computer that you would like to save the file to and click “Save.”
All TV sets are different. However most of the processes to get your files to your TV are basically the same.
- Locate the video file on your computer that you are wanting to view on your television.
- Transfer that file to a some sort of external storage device. (USB stick / External hard drive)
One can also burn these files to a DVD to be played on your DVD or Blu Ray player.
- If your TV has a USB port in the back, you can plug your stick or hard drive directly into your television.
Somewhere on your TV will be a setting for “Multimedia”. This is where you will be able to view the files on your USB drive.
You might need to specify that they are video clips. At which point you will see a list of all files on your USB drive.
- Select the file that you would like to view and select “OK”